Introduction of centrifugal pump
- Centrifugal pumps?are a sub-class of dynamic axisymmetric work-absorbing?turbomachinery.?Centrifugal pumps are used to transport liquids/fluids by the conversion of the rotational kinetic energy to the hydro dynamics energy of the liquid flow.
- The rotational energy typically comes from an electric motor or turbine. In the typical simple case, the fluid enters the pump impeller along or near to the rotating axis and is accelerated by the impeller, flowing radically outward into a diffuser or?volute?chamber (casing), from where it exits.
- Common uses include water, sewage, petroleum and petrochemicals. The centrifugal pumps relative with opposite function is the?water turbine that uses the potential energy of water and converts it to mechanical energy.
- A centrifugal pump converts the input power to kinetic energy in the liquid by accelerating the liquid by a revolving device – an impeller. The most common type is the volute pump. Fluid enters the pump through the eye of the impeller which rotates at high speed. The fluid is accelerated radically outward from the pump chasing. A vacuum is created at the impellers eye that continuously draws more fluid into the pump.
- The energy created by the pump is kinetic energy according?the Bernoulli Equation. The energy transferred to the liquid corresponds to the velocity at the edge or vane tip of the impeller. The faster the impeller revolves or the bigger the impeller is the higher will the velocity of the liquid energy transferred to the liquid be. This is described by?the Affinity Laws.
SB series centrifugal pump is the ideal equipment to provide impetus for?Desander??Desilter?and?Jet Mud Mixer. It can also be used as Charge Pump auxiliary perfusion for mud pump and Trip Pump for drilling well head. Centrifugal pump is also called sand pump. We considered completely the set equipment can work in excellent condition in the process of designing parameters).Most parts can be exchanged , with convenient operation and maintenance?less seal leakage?reliability?long life and other advantages.
Centrifugal pump from OGEM
China manufacturer OGEM Solids Control offers the world with drilling mud centrifugal pump machine. We are an exporter of companies all over the world. Our company is Quality Management System ISO 9001-2000 certified. OGEM Solids Control operates international oil gas drilling mud separation system sales, service, manufacturing, distribution service. If you want to buy drilling cuttings centrifugal pump from China, please feel free to contact OGEM solids control.
Centrifugal pumps for solids control
An oilfield solids control system needs many centrifugal pumps to sit on or in mud tanks. The types of centrifugal pumps used are sand pumps, submersible slurry pumps, shear pumps, and charging pumps. They are defined for their different functions, but their working principle is the same.
When you have any inquiry on these, please do not hesitate contact us.