Brief Introduction of vacuum degasser
1. The vacuum degasser is a high-efficiency in-line module that removes dissolved gases from HPLC solvents. Its unique design assures reliable continuous operation and the highest level of continuous performance available without the need for helium degassing. Up to five solvent lines may be channel offers very quick equilibration and very short startup times compared with PTFE degassing channels which have the same degassing efficiency.
2. Inside the unit, the solvent flows through a short length of Teflon AF tubing which is located in a vacuum chamber. Within this chamber a partial vacuum is maintained by a constantly running, low RPM vacuum pump. Dissolved gases migrate across the tubing wall under a concentration gradient produced by the vacuum as the solvent flows within the coil. Gases removed are expelled, and the chamber is maintained at a constant, preset vacuum level by varying the vacuum pump speed as needed.
3. A special port in the vacuum pump continually flushes the pump head with a small ?bleed? of air to remove any solvent vapors which may enter the pump from the vacuum chamber. This air bleed eliminates the need for any solenoid valves within the system. This patented design results in zero vacuum hysteresis. Previous designs allowed the vacuum level.
4. It can be horizontal, vertical or round vessel. A vacuum action is created to pull in the gas cut mud. When the liquid enters the tank it will flow and be distributed to a layer of internal baffle plates designed for the mud to flow in thin laminar film and is exposed to a vacuum that forces the gas to escape and break out of the mud. The vacuum pump moves the escaping gas from the vessel discharging it to the rig’s flare or environmental control system.
Vacuum degasser for drilling fluids solids control:
- ?Vacuum Degasser is also called mud/Gas separator. Mud/gas separators (Degasser) is?the first units of solids control equipment arranged to treat drilling mud. As such, they process all of the drilling mud from the flow line before the mud reaches the primary shale shakers. The units have no moving parts and rely on the density difference between the gas and the mud for removal. The process is simple, yet very effective for well drilling fluids processing system.
- Vacuum Degasser?is used to remove the small entrained gas bubbles left in the mud by the mud/gas separator. These units are positioned downstream from mud/gas separators, gumbo removal equipments (if utilized), shale shakers and mud conditioners (if utilized), while hydrocyclone desander and Decanting centrifuges follow in the arrangement.
Vacuum Degasser of OGEM
Vacuum Degasser is a special-purpose device and a new type one for the treatment of gas in the drilling fluids. It can get rid of various gas of invasive drilling quickly. Vacuum degasser is very important for returning mud gravity, stabilizing mud viscosity and reducing drilling cost.
At the same time vacuum degasser can be used as a heavy-power agitator and supported applicable to all types of mud circulation purification system. The vacuum degasser design of the structure is scientific and rational. So we are able to achieve an effective gas-liquid separation, filter out impurities and to ensure that the exhaust pipe is always smooth.
Why choose OGEM solids control?
China manufacturer OGEM Solids Control offers the world with Mud/gas separators & vacuum degasser. We are an exporter of Mud/gas separators, vacuum degasser for oil and gas companies all around the world. Our factory and company are Quality Management System ISO 9001-2000 certified.
OGEM Solids Control operates international oil gas drilling mud separation system sales, service, manufacturing, distribution service.
If you want to buy?Mud/gas separators from China manufacturer, OGEM is your best choice for its high quality and low price.